Insurance is one of the largest fixed expenses that a trucker or trucking company faces today.
There are several types of trucking related coverages available to the truck and transportation industry.
Bergkamp Insurance Center, Inc. is a Direct Writer for some of the finest insurance companies, enabling us to provide fast – 1st class service.
We are able to help you with all your truck related insurance needs, regardless of the size of your company, from owner operators on up to fleet size companies. Click here for a fast insurance quote.
Certificate of Insurance and additional insured endorsements are provided promptly, at no extra cost. Click here to request a certificate.
We are here to help you understand your trucking needs. Bergkamp offers the following trucking-related coverages:
- AUTO LIABILITY:We have access to a wide range of companies that write your auto liability to cover your needs either the Primary Liability or the non-trucking for the owner-operators leased on to a company. We issue the filings promptly and correctly to get and to keep your filings active, which keeps you on the road without being laid up.
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE:Physical damage covers your tractor and trailer equipment if you should experience a loss. Coverage is based on actual cash value (ACV) with several deductible options.
- GENERAL LIABILITY:This covers the premises and trucking exposure providing broad coverage for bodily injury and property damage, other than auto.
- CARGO:We have a group of companies that cover your shipment exposure for the loss of your loads. For basic or broad form and on livestock, it covers the entire load,not just the injured or dead
- INLAND MARINE:This additional insurance, when purchased, covers your tools, forklifts, etc. on premise or in your tractors.
- WORKER’S COMPENSATION:We have several markets with a wide range of deductibles to keep cost down. Worker’s Compensation covers the owners, if they choose to participate, and employees from injuries.
We electronically file all filings for state or federal within 24 hours to expedite and shorten your waiting time.
Our companies have adjusters throughout all 48 states, 24 hours, 7 days per week to handle your claims no matter where or when they may happen. Our in-house service tracks your claims to get your repairs done in a more timely manner.
Get A Fast Quote Now!
It’s easy to get started with Bergkamp Insurance. Just give us a bit of information and we’ll have a quote ready for you in almost no time at all!